In the latest edition of Corporate Board Member, the magazine features three Next Gen Board Leaders and explores both the opportunities and dilemmas that young directors often face. Click here to read the article on the Corporate Board Member website.
You may recognize some familiar faces on this month’s cover of Corporate Board Member Magazine. The cover story profiles three Next Gen Board Leaders–Priya Cherian Huskins, Alex Schmelkin, and Sarah Tomolonius–who discuss why they chose board service at this point in their careers. The group interview covers various questions:
- What skills and perspectives do you believe you bring to the boardroom?
- Has your experience matched up with your expectations upon joining a board?
- What can boards do to better acclimate first-time directors to the boardroom?
- What do you wish you had known before joining your first corporate board?
Click here to access the magazine online. Then click on the article, “Why You Need a Young Director”.
More Press Features:
- Graying Corporate Boards Get Schooled on Next Gen Directors (Bloomberg BNA)
- Younger Directors Next Frontier in Push for Greater Board Diversity (Chicago Tribune)